Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Iced Coffee Card

Good day! If you love coffee, tea, cocoa, hot cider, etc... then you should check out the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop going on right now until November 13th. There are lots of great prizes up for grabs and it's fun to see all the different creations. ☕

This is my second card for the hop and it features my favorite coffee beverage... an iced coffee. I prefer mine without whipped cream, just to save a few calories. To make this card I started with the green brick patterned paper by Bo Bunny (Stay Awhile Collection 2017). Then I stamped the image by Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous (Fresh Brewed 2015) and colored it with Copic markers. A scrap piece of paper from the first card I made was used (black coffee cups from the Coffee paper pad by Echo Park 2020). Lastly I found a great sentiment from the Coffee Break stamp set by Jaded Blossom and stamped it onto a piece of scrap woodgrain paper. Everything was adhered flat and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous Tim Holtz stamp Andrea,love your papers and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors. Fantastic card. I saw it over at Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊