Thursday, November 5, 2020

Better with Sprinkles Card

Good day! I have a quick post to share this Better with Sprinkles Card that I made using the sketch from the Inky Paws challenge. The Newton's Donut image goes perfectly with the new Pumpkin Spice paper pad by Doodlebug Design Inc. Copic markers were used to color the image and the coordinating die was used to cut it out. I left the cat mainly white with a little Brick White detail and everything was adhered flat. This was a pretty easy card. I'm also entering this card into the anything goes challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. Your image and papers are perfect with the sentiment Andrea,that image is adorable,my cat would be trying to eat the donut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the donut paper! It works purr-fectly with Newton on his overly-large donut! Super fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter who is 28 would agree with you that EVERYTHING is better with sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊