Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Thankful Turkey Card - TMS #579

It's hard to believe that November has arrived. Now that Halloween is behind us I'll be focusing on my Thanksgiving Cards. I mail about a dozen or more to family and friends. 🦃 Do you send handmade Thanksgiving cards to your family? 

This weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches was perfect for this Thankful Turkey Card. I've had this digital image printed for several years. It was left over from cards I made back in 2016, so I decided it was time for it to appear on it's own card. 🦃

The challenge details and design team inspiration for Tuesday Morning Sketches can be found HERE. We would love for you to join us this week! All you have to do is make a creation using this weeks sketch and link it to the challenge post by 8 pm EST on Sunday. I'm glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day. 🦃

Challenges entered:

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrea! Beautiful card - this is a lovely sketch! We don't send Thanksgiving cards in Canada (to my knowledge) - ours was in October and it's not a big holiday like it is there in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's not holding a turkey pie Andrea a fabulous Thanksgiving card in beautiful colours and papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love every element on this card, your turkey is adorable and the papers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bird, Andrea! I really like that orange stripe. At first glance, it looks like you ran it through a crimper. Enjoy your day. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Fun papers, cute turkey, and I like the doily framing him.
    I just went through some stuff in my craft room and I have SO MANY printed digi images waiting to be used, and I am pretty sure I have some Deedee's Digis, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s amazing that you send out a dozen Thanksgiving cards - oh how I want to be like you in that!! I have a hard time even getting my Christmas cards out! This is perfect such a great rendition of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with that fab turkey!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your turkey card! Thanks for sharing it at my challenge blog last week. A new challenge started today! The theme is NO CARDS. Hope you'll join in the fun this week.
    https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊