Friday, November 13, 2020

Bunny Brew Card

Hello and happy Friday 13th!!! I made this Bunny Brew Card to share for the last day of the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. While scrolling through the hop entries I found another card (HERE) using this Dir-TEA Bunny image and it made me remember I bought this stamp set over the summer. I had completely forgot! 😊

To make this card I first selected the leaf paper from the Pumpkin Spice paper pad by Doodlebug Designs. Then selected coordinating paper colors and decided to color the bunny light brown using Copic Markers. Once the image was colored it was die cut with the coordinating die. A simple center focused layout was used and the Hopping By To Say Hi sentiment from the Springtime Sentiments by Trinity Stamps was added. That's it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a wonderful day. 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊