Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Contemporary Thanks Card - TMS #557

Hello crafty friends! A new month is here and it's Tuesday which means the start of a new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We have a unique and fun sketch for you to try this time designed by Melissa Craig. I took a contemporary approach when using this sketch. It just felt more abstract to me which is an artistic style I've always liked. We would love for you to join us this week. The design team have created a variety of different interpretations for your inspiration. Click HERE to view the design teams work and for all the challenge details. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. I hope to see your card in the final gallery! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


Sketch #557:

7 comments:

  1. love the symmetry of the die cuts against the swirls and soft pastels of the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the blend of purple and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Andrea, great background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the background! Is that designer paper, a stamp or did you make the swirls yourself? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi! It's a marble paper by ms. sparkle & co. that I found a Joann's a couple of years ago.

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love the BG and was going to ask you created itd, but saw your reply to Debi. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You that purple is my favorite color?! I love this card - the stitch lines in the frames is great and love the marbled paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊