Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Congrats to You Card - TMS #558

Good day crafty friends! We are starting another new sketch today at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I want to invite you to play along. The sketch was designed by Melissa Craig and I'm looking forward to your take on the flourish detail. I pulled out one of the first stamps sets I bought when I started making cards. It's called Dot Flourishes by Inkadinkado. Then I decided a neutral Congrats card would be a good addition to my stash. The sentiment is retired by Stampin' Up! and it was die cut with cross stitch dies by My Favorite Things. To add some sparkle I added a few sequins and that's it. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Sketch #558:

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card,the background colours are gorgeous love your swirls,sentiment and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to have in your stash, Andrea! I think I may have that stamp set, too. The question is where?
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love how close to the sketch this is, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!
    How funny... this is one of the first stamps I ever got, too, and I still have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, I wonder if I have this stamp set? It looks very familiar! Your card is beautiful, Andrea! Your colour combo looks so much like the sketch itself, fabulous job! Hope you're having a good day today; I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card you’ve made with the lovely sketch Andrea. I love it.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a totally neutral Congrats card for many different occasions!! I like the added touch of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just so classy! I love the paper and the b/w/g colors. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊