Friday, May 29, 2020

Changito Coffee Card

Hooray for Friday! Today is the last day of the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, so I made one more card to play along. I bought the Changito Coffee stamp by Stampendous! on clearance sometime in the last couple of years and stuck it in a drawer. While digging for stamps I found it yesterday and decided to ink it up. The image was colored with Copic markers and the pajamas were paper pieced using a small polka dot paper. I didn't have the perfect sentiment, so I created one on the computer. The inside reads: "That's why it's best to have a cup in both hands!" It seems like a good idea to me.☕☕ That's it! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. 😊

Challenges entered:

Inside sentiment:

12 comments:

  1. a fantastic fun image Andrea, nothing more true than that sentiment, monkey needs a little more practise though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image. I love your patterned paper. I have that pad in my stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coffee card Andrea with that double fisted monkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun coffee caffeinated creation! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is adorable...love the bunny slippers! Lovely papers and layout and you've created the perfect sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, inside and out!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊