Most of the supplies used to make this Floral Wedding Card are retired by Stampin' Up!. The stamp set is called Climbing Roses and the coordinating dies are from the Rose Trellis die set. The image was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment was heat embossed with a pearl embossing powder by Stampendous!. The white panel was embossed with a leaf embossing folder and a little lace added to one edge for detail. The gold trellis, sentiment and roses were adhered flat and that's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Craft Rocket: Embossing (dry/wet)
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Here Comes the Bride
- Through The Purple Haze: Wedding/Anniversary
- Simon Says: Something Metallic
- Watercooler Wednesday: All About Occasions
Reception Napkin Design: