Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sympathy Card with Trees

Good day! Today I'm sharing a Sympathy Card with Trees that I made using the No Better Words sentiment kit by Unity Stamps. The card is for a friend who lost her father, so I wanted to make a more masculine sympathy card. First I inked up a piece of white cardstock using Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks. Then I stamped the sentiment, trees and birds with Memento black ink. For the clouds I used Smokey Slate ink by Stampin' Up!. The inked panel was adhered to a retired piece of patterned paper by Stampin' Up! and then adhered to the plaid paper from the retired Plaid Tidings dsp by Stampin' Up!. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. So glad you dropped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea:
    Well, none of us ever "like" having to send a sympathy card. But I know that when you do have to send one, receiving a handmade card this beautiful would definitely be a blessing and a comfort. I hope it brings joy and comfort. It's really lovely, and the grass, tress, and shading are all wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card in our challenge. I'm always super grateful to have you play along with us, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Andrea,the image and plaid paper definitely make it suitable for a man,thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card, the greens and blues in the plaid look great with the landscape, such a peaceful card, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect sympathy card- thank you for linking up @ Word Art Wed ~ have a blessed day - Gail Scott DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sympathy cards are so hard to do. You have done yours so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sympathy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sympathy card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊