Monday, April 19, 2021

Congratulations Card

Good day! A teammate at Tuesday Morning Sketches used the mini slimline card sketch with flowers and I loved it. You can see her card HERE. So, I decided to break open the Everything is Rosy kit from Stampin' Up! (retired) and play with the sketch again. This Congratulations Card was made for my niece who won a title in our hometown beauty pageant. So, I wanted to make her something pretty. 🌸🌸🌸

Using the sketch made this card come together really quickly. The only stamping was the sentiment, so all I had to do was cut the paper and adhere the layers. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


Sketch:

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous layout with gorgeous papers and floral embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊