Thursday, April 29, 2021

Meow-ing in the Rain Card

Good day! It's been rainy here in Oklahoma for the last couple of days, which we definitely needed. We don't have a lawn irrigation system, so I always welcome the rain. 🌧🌨🌧

Last week I started coloring this Newton's Rainy Day Trio image and then life happened and it just went unfinished. So, I sat down yesterday and did my best to finish the coloring. I decided to paper piece the umbrella because I wanted a pattern. The polka dot paper by Bo Bunny matched the purple kitties outfit which made me happy. For the background I used distress oxide inks on mixed media paper. Then the raindrops were made using a cutting plate I bought on clearance at Taylored Expressions. The sentiment was added using Jet Black StazOn ink and everything was adhered flat. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Your background die cut looks wonderful with the adorable critters Andrea,a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little kitties and the design. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, I like the paper pieced umbrella and that raindrop background. Thank you for sharing at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's really cute. Great colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card showing the April Showers. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nicely done with a great design! Thanks so much for sharing at MMM challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊