Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Cat Missing You - TMS #603

Hello! It's been sad around our house for the last few days, our 16 year old cat crossed the rainbow bridge on Friday. Our house doesn't feel the same without her and we miss her very much. So, this week I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch to make something for a scrapbook. It's the size of an A2 card, but there is no card base. To take advantage of the rainbows in the patterned paper I swapped the triangle corner. The design team has created some wonderful inspiration and we would love for you to join us this week. Click HERE for all the challenge details. Thanks for stopping by!

"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become it's visible soul." ~Jean Cocteau


Sketch #603:

8 comments:

  1. So sorry you lost a long loves pet Andrea,cats are so loving,your scrapbook page is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a great tribute to your cat that you lost....so sorry. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you lost your precious kitty, Andrea. She was beautiful girl. We are still mourning our Snowie and Kiwi. Some days we can't believe they are really gone. You have suffered too many losses recently, and my heart goes out to you. Please accept my sympathies as you grieve your furbaby.
    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely, Andrea. It made me think of our cat who's been gone 8 years now. Then I read your post and see your fur baby just passed. So sorry. They become such a part of our lives. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I know how hard it is to loose a beloved pet Andrea - my heart goes out to you! Your card turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea I am so sorry for your loss. Our furbabies are our family members and their loss is felt just as any person. My hugs and thoughts are with you.

    The "card" is lovely and will be a very special element to your project dedicated to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card!
    I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to read about your loss!
    This gorgeous card must be a great memory!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊