Tuesday, March 30, 2021

OMG Card - TMS #599

Hello! Can you believe it's the last Tuesday of the month? March just flew by! I hope you will have time to play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch was designed by me and I would love to see how you use it! My card was made for my niece who is a junior in high school. She recently received a couple of leadership honors and a card was definitely needed. I used the fun OMG stamp set by Reverse Confetti along with the coordinating die. Her school colors are red, black and white, so I tried to stick as close to those colors as possible. I went through every paper pad I had until I found the star paper from an American Crafts paper pad called Little by Little (2016). It has extra colors, but I thought it worked well. 😊 The design team did a fantastic job and you can click HERE to see their work and all the challenge details. I hope you're inspired to join us this week and don't forget to link your card by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Sketch #599:

6 comments:

  1. A brilliantly designed card to congratulate and encourage your niece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card for a teenager!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for your niece and could just as easily be used for a nephew. Love the OMG letters. Great sketch, too!
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and sketch! I'm sure your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that big OMG and the whole sentiment!! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your niece! And what a great card to celebrate her accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊