Thursday, March 18, 2021

Bunny Thinking of You Card

Good day! It's been gloomy outside today, so I stayed in my craft room and played. This Bunny Thinking of You Card is what I made. It features the Dottie Bunny stamp set from Unity Stamps and it was colored pink with Copic markers (RV11 & RV32). The patterned papers are from the Shine On paper pad by Amy Tangerine (American Crafts/2018) and that's it. 

Challenges entered:

I adore rabbits and this time of year there are so many cute things featuring this critter that I have to be careful to not go on a rabbit crazy shopping spree. How many rabbit stamps are too many?πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little bunny, and I like how you angled the background paper. Great card, thank you for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz phantastisch!
    Danke fΓΌr deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊