Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Butterfly Card - TMS #595

Good day! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have another new sketch designed by Melissa Craig. I played around with the circular element on this card and ended up using a stencil. My first thought was a doily, but the ones I have were too big. So, I decided to go simple. Most of my cards have many layers, stamping or coloring, but I did none of that on this card. After stenciling I added a piece of patterned paper then layered on the frame, sentiment and butterfly all from the Bloom Street collection by Pink Paislee. That's it! I hope you will join us this week and play along with this sketch at Tuesday Morning sketches. For all the challenge details and design team information click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

Sketch #595:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Andrea. Love the stenciling part.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea this card makes me so excited for spring - it’s soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors on this card. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful indeed! I love this card and I think using the stencil design was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊