Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Rose Just Because Card - TMS #591


Hello! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are revisiting Melissa's favorite sketch from 2020 and she selected a sketch designed by Debbie Foster. It originally posted on February 25, 2020 and you can see all the wonderful creations on that post HERE. This time around I decided on using the Roses stamp by Newton's Nook and colored the image with Copic markers. The image went perfectly with papers by Crate Paper from their Little Bo Peep paper pad (2012), one of the first 6x6 paper pads I ever purchased. The sentiment was sitting on my craft desk already stamped, so it was meant to be. Everything was adhered flat and that's it. We would love for you to join us this week! For all the challenge details for to view the design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Have a great week!  

Sketch:

9 comments:

  1. Great card with all the roses!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Andrea a wonderful image and papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....I love yellow rose, well any rose color will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is really pretty and I love that paper. I'm a big fan of Crate Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that rose and your paper look like they were made for each other!! Such a pretty card Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Your stamped roses are beautiful and your paper is perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderfully fresh, feminine and lovely card. Pretty papers. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I will post my reaction 2x now but the text was suddenly gone ... and I don't see it posted ...
    I wrote that I love roses and I really like your card. The paper used is so beautiful and the rose on the left is TOO sweet.
    Thank you for your kind response to my blog Andrea. Love, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊