Sunday, January 31, 2021

On My Mind Card with Bear

Hello! This evening I made this On My Mind Card with Bear to send to a friend who lost her mother a couple of months ago. I sent a sympathy card but I think it's important to reach out again after all the shock has worn off and the true grieving starts. 

This card was made using the December 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit called Beary Comforting. The layout was created using parts of the kit and adding a matting piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock. HERE is another card I made using the cute bear, it followed the kit directions. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card love the bear image, a thoughtful reminder that you are thinking of your friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊