Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Snow Thanks Card - TMS #593

Hello! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have one last 2020 sketch to revisit and we are playing with Tammy's favorite sketch. It was challenge #548 from March 31, 2020 and it was designed by former design team member LJ. The first time I followed the sketch exactly, this time I mixed it up using snowflakes. We would love for you to join us this week! For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. I look forward to seeing what you create. ❄❄❄

Here in Oklahoma we've had a very unusual cold snap and it's been below freezing here since last Monday. At first we got ice and now we have about 5" of snow on the ground with more on the way. The cold and snow definitely influenced my design choices. To make this Snow Thanks Card I used patterned paper from the retired Snowflake Splendor dsp. The sentiment is from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and the snowflake die cuts are from the So Many Snowflakes die set. Three sequins were added to finish the sketch and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Sketch: 

6 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the layout,a brilliant wintry snow card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep plenty of the real stuff to inspire your pretty care huh Andrea!!! I love your card yes - all this weather not so much, but the moisture is always good I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Andrea. The snow theme makes it a great winter thank you. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the snowflake paper and the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I think it's really pretty with the blues and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those snowflakes are so pretty, so very delicate. This is a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊