Thursday, February 25, 2021

Butterfly Wreath Card

Hello! After all the cold weather and snow we've had lately I'm ready for Spring. The blooming trees, flowers and eventually the return of the butterflies. 🦋🦋🦋 Something to look forward too during these lonely days at home.

To make this Butterfly Wreath Card I used an image by Reverse Confetti and it was colored with Copic markers. Once the image was colored it was die cut with the coordinating die. I love using gingham, so I found a tiny check that worked well. A piece of white cardstock was embossed and layered on top of the gingham. The image and sentiment were adhered flat and that's it. I enjoy sending Thinking About You or On My Mind cards because they are unexpected and uplifting. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fresh blues and gorgeous embossed background,love your wreath card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love those blues and a great design too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Andrea!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Andrea! Hope you are feeling okay and sorry I haven't been visiting your blog lately - I find it so hard to keep up with blogging, just so many things to do in a day and the blogging gets pushed to the back burner. Your card is beautiful, a nice spring vibe, and I love the butterflies in blue! I'm one who loves gingham too! P.S. Thank you for your kind words of sympathy on my blog for the loss of our Snowie, much appreciated. It has been tough losing two of them in such a short time span. Only Honeydew remains and he is 16 and diabetic. We give him insulin shots twice a day. He's getting lots of extra love and cuddles now that he's the lone kitty. Hope your kitties are doing okay.
    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath card! I love the colors you selected and the gorgeous texture of your background. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊