Friday, January 15, 2021

Hedgie Birthday Card

Hooray for Friday! 😊 Although my hubby had his hair cut on Tuesday and Thursday he got a text from the lady who cut his hair, she tested positive for Covid. They were both wearing masks, but he is now on quarantine at home. We are praying he doesn't get it!

I made another birthday card to play along with the 11th Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug. This Hedgie Birthday Card is for day 4 which is a bingo challenge. I used the middle row across: die cut, Bugaboo image, 3 layers. The papers might look familiar... I used the boy colors on the card posted on Monday. I arranged the papers the same but changed the image shape and sentiment placement. I think it turned out pretty cute! This card is also entered into the Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring of the adorable hedgie,the papers are perfect with him,hope hubby is ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so cute your little hedgehog :) I love your card Andrea, it is very bright and colorful as I love :) Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊