Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Big Hugs Card - TMS #588

Hello! These days I think we all need a big hug. So, for this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches I used the Big Hugs Circle Frame die by My Favorite Things. This weeks sketch was designed by Melissa Craig and it is Debbie's favorite pick from our 2020 sketches. You can see the original post #563 from July 14, 2020 HERE. This time around I decided to rotate the sketch. The paper selections are on the subtle side because I didn't want to detract from the frame die. The image is by Reverse Confetti from the Huggable stamp set and was colored with Copic markers. Three glimmer stickers were added to follow the sketch detail and that's it. I do hope you will join us this week. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by!


Sketch:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card with the great die and the lovely cats.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous critters sitting in a great die cut greeting,hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about the hugs Andrea!! I love all the choices you made to pull together this sweet card - especially the die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Andrea! I like the die and my bff gave me a gift cert to MFT for Christmas. Hmmm. Hugs to you. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment die. It's so impactful. The little kitties are adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! Your hugging kitties are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊