Thursday, May 21, 2020

Miss You Card with Dog

Hello! The days keep flying by but my crafty mojo has been on the fritz lately. It's not because of the lack of supplies because I have plenty and still enjoy ordering new stuff (ha). When I sit down at my craft desk I look around online and then just walk away. I know I'm struggling with the passing of my brother and I'm sad. It's just going to take a lot more time!

This Miss You Card with Dog was made using the Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch The Bug. The sketch is for a square card, but I rarely send a square card through the mail. So, I condensed it into a rectangle A2 card. The image is called Flower Puppy and it was colored with Copic markers. The floral paper is from the Memory Box Cottage Meadow paper pad and the Miss You die cut is by Impression Obsession. A little flower was added for detail and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

Sketch:

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read you are struggling still and hope you manage to find some comfort soon. Love your image and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start to feel better soon. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss, I do understand how difficult it is to create when your heart is isn't in it. I hope you find peace and comfort in your creations soon. It is such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Andrea! I hope you're okay. I cannot imagine what you've been going through but please know I'm thinking of you and praying for you. You need to grieve for as long as you need to grieve, so please be gentle with yourself and take the time. On a happy note, you made an adorable card! The dog is sweet and your papers are beautiful. Sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea your pup is so adorable. Great papers. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! I love that doggie’. Perfect for our photo challenge! I hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs, Joy
    Bugaboo dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊