Tuesday, May 26, 2020

One Sip at a Time Card

Hello crafty friends! It's taken me a couple of days to finish this One Sip at a Time Card and I really like how it turned out. The 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going on and I made it to play along. I may make the sentiment "Take Life One Sip at a Time" my new motto. Making long term plans is no longer a priority for me, it doesn't make sense anymore. Life is too short!

The stamp set used on this card is called One Sip At A Time by Graciellie Designs from Unity Stamps and Copic markers were used to color the image. Several different papers were used. The red floral paper is by Memory Box from the Cottage Meadow paper pad, speckled paper by Lawn Fawn, orange polka dots by Memory Box and gingham by The Paper Studio. When I was outside yesterday feeding my backyard birds I saw a little blue butterfly, so I decided to add a little blue butterfly to my card. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

14 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Pretty papers and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea that is gorgeous and looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coffee card. The papers you used are perfect. Love the added butterfly. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and summery card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'Ginghams, stripes and spots' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous colouring on the beautiful image Andrea, love the paper you teamed it with

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty floral background and your beautifully colored cup! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so pretty, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card design with great papers, colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful sentiment - perfect for your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous caffeinated creation! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊