Thursday, April 9, 2020

Newton's Rain Boots Card

Hello! This week is going by really fast and I realized I still needed to make my card for the Inky Paws sketch challenge. So, this morning I colored this Newton's Rain Boots image and made this card. The papers are from one of my favorite Doodlebug Designs paper pads called Hello Sunshine (2014). I loved it so much I bought three of them. To color the image I used Copic markers in colors to coordinate with the paper. For the sentiment I decided to use a Thinking of You stamp from the Woodland Spring stamp set by Newton's Nook. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it.

The As You Like It Challenge this week is: Animals or People - which is your favourite and why? My answer is animals, because they make me smile. Most my cards have cute critters and I rarely use images with people on my cards. My stash is full of cute critter images and I always notice cards created by others with cute critters. So, animals win! 🐼😺🐰

Challenges entered:


8 comments:

  1. Another brilliant stamped image teamed with gorgeous papers Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and definitely would rather work with animals! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling! All the papers are lovely as is your coloring of Newton! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty and very garden-y with that flowery patterned paper. So glad you joined us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and perfect for the sketch. I hope that you made your quota.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your card!! Love all the colors and that image is just too cute!
    Perfect for our anything goes challenge on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge. Hugs, Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute image and colourful papers.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊