Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Monkey Birthday Card - TMS #550

Hello and welcome back for the start of another sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch is designed by Patti and it's pretty open for your creative spin. I used the new Cheeky Monkey stamp by Your Next Stamp and colored it with Copic markers. The patterned paper and circle mini garland are both by Doodlebug Design. To finish it off I added several silver star stickers by Sticko and that's it. We would love for you to join us this week. Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Monkey Birthday Card is entered into the anything goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.


Sketch #550:

6 comments:

  1. that cheeky monkey made me smile a great card Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, Andrea, your card is so cute and fun! The monkey made me smile - and we can all use a smile! Beautiful job with the sketch! Hope you are keeping well and staying safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea this is so fun! I bought this stamp set too because I thought it would be perfect for my nephews. Great banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the monkey he looks so cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! I love that you sewed on your banner - so much cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cheerful and cute I like the whole thing but those circles for the banner are really really a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊