Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Butterfly Dreams Card - TMS #549

It's Tuesday again! These weeks in self-isolation are flying by. My hubby has been home with me for the last couple of weeks and it looks like he will be here until April 30th if not longer. So, I'm thankful I have plenty of crafting supplies to keep me busy!

This week our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches is perfect to make a quick and easy card. I decided to make a card for one of my nieces, so I used pink. The focal stamp is one I picked up from the dollar bin at Michael's a couple of years ago. We would love for you to join us this week! Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. Don't forget to have your creation linked by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and stay well!

Challenges entered:

Sketch #549:

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout colours and papers a beautiful sentiment and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous with those butterflies and beautiful spring papers. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing such a lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty paper along with your butterflies are we such great combos Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea your card is so pretty. The paper you used is so lovely and the horizontal strip is a perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and such a great sentiment!
    Thank you for playing at Artsystamper Challenge blog
    Artsystamper challenge blog
    Inga Betenshi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊