Sunday, April 12, 2020

Animal Pile Up Easter Cards

Hello and happy Easter! This week went by really fast and I didn't have time to share all the Easter cards I made. I'm sharing three cards in this post and they all feature the Spring Pile Up image by Newton's Nook. Copic markers were used to color the images and then they were die cut using the coordinating die. The Happy Easter die cut sentiment (pictured below) is from the coordinating die set. When making my cards I rarely make two exactly the same. I always change the papers and colors to make them look different. However, when pressed for time I will use the same layout over and over. For these Animal Pile Up Easter Cards I did take some extra time and created different layouts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:


6 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards it's amazing how different they look with the different papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. Great cheery papers...we had a rainy cool day today. Hope you had a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Andrea. Love the colours you have out together here. Thank you for joining us at The alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty card for Easter. Thanks for joining us Alphabet Challenges.Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those cute and 'springy' papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊