Friday, March 20, 2020

Under the Weather Card

Happy Friday! The arrival of Spring usually brings on allergies here in Oklahoma. Sneezing is normal this time of year with the increase of tree and grass pollen. Although with the current virus an innocent sneeze can send some people running, so it's probably best to just stay home.

My stash of feel better/get well cards is running low, so I made this Under the Weather Card. The image is by Whipper Snapper Designs and it's called Rainy Day Rabbit. Copic markers were used to color the image and the patterned paper is from the Heidi Grace Sunshowers paper pad by Colorbok. The sentiment is from the retiring Spring Showers stamp set by Newton's Nook. For the final touch I added three glimmer stickers at the bottom and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and your family stay well!

Challenges entered:

Photo:

4 comments:

  1. The papers are the perfect background for the adorable image he looks so sad in the rain a beautiful get well card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is adorable and nice and cheery. Perfect to make someone feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Andrea! I haven't seen you on my blog lately and I've been thinking of you. I hope all is well. I'm happy to see this cute card that you made - I love this colour combo and the sweet image! Here we have been asked by government to stay home and self-isolate, whether sick or healthy, to help stop the spread so that's what we're doing. We're only going out for necessities. I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊