Friday, March 27, 2020

Egg Chick Easter Card

Easter will be here in a couple of weeks and I still have several cards to make. This Egg Chick Easter Card features an image from Unity Stamps called You... Crack Me Up. It was colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a stitched circle die. I used a mix of fun patterned papers and a die cut sentiment. The little flower is from the Thoughtful Blooms Sale-A-Bration stamp set by Stampin' Up! and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping.

I don't know about you but I'm very thankful for my crafting supplies during this self isolation period. It's keeping me sane and providing much needed creative therapy. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and your family are staying well!

Challenges entered:

Same layout using different colors:


8 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chick looks so surprised to have popped out of the egg shell,a fabulous fun image and card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love the pattern paper and the cute chick. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hear, hear on the crafting supplies! Crafting and walking are keeping me from going crazy! Your card is adorable, such a precious image and gorgeous papers! Stay safe, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love the patterns and the little chicken. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you, dear Andrea, for joining the challenge at Creative Knockouts that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute chick and pretty card. I totally agree about the creative outlet at this time. I am so grateful for having hobbies that I can do despite all the restrictions. Take good care during this time and keep crafting!Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge!
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Yep, plenty of crafty bits to keep me occupied. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊