Thursday, March 26, 2020

Just Saying Hello Card

Hello! Does anyone have cabin fever yet? We are doing pretty good so far, my hubby is working from home and going to the store as needed. Besides not running errands the current shelter in place order isn't much different than my daily routine. I've been self isolating for a while now! Although I do miss eating out... this situation is definitely putting a cramp in my "don't want to cook" attitude. 😊

This Just Saying Hello Card features a cute dressed up bunny and sentiment by Impression Obsession. First I selected a floral scrap from the Love Notes paper pad by Doodlebug Design and then paired it with a green stripe paper. Then Copic markers were used to color the image and it was fussy-cut. The sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece of polka dot paper and then everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and your family stay well.

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous image and papers Andrea, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't go out that much but it was nice to have the freedom to do so without worrying. Sadly it's probably going to continue for a while, at least in Canada. Love your cute bunny and gorgeous papers! This is one of my favourite colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute bunny - she's adorable. Great words too. Thanks so much for playing along with Cardz 4 Galz this week. Deborah, DT.
    PS - I'm not overly fond of cooking either. Looking forward to a slap up dinner when this is over - be safe !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊