Monday, March 23, 2020

Newton's Peeps Easter Card

Hello! I have a quick post to share this Newton's Peeps Easter Card that I made for the current color challenge at Inky Paws. Using pastels is always a challenge for me, but I managed to use the colors and even denied my temptation to use green. 😊 The stamps on this card are from the Newton's Peeps stamp set by Newton's Nook and Copic markers were used to color the images. To make the scalloped background I used the Flags and Frames die set by Newton's Nook along with a piece of Daffodil Delight gingham paper by Stampin' Up!. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you and your family are staying well during this crazy virus pandemic.


4 comments:

  1. you have the most beautiful stamps Andrea, love the papers you teamed this one with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is adorable. Love your pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow gingham background looks fabulous with the little chicks! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice spring card!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊