Sunday, December 25, 2022

Meowy Christmas Card

Good day and Merry Christmas! It's just the hubby and I at home today and since he was taking a nap, I decided to make this Meowy Christmas Card. Since I went back to work, it's been harder to find time to make cards. This year I didn't have enough handmade Christmas cards to send everyone on my list, so I sent everyone boxed cards. The few I made this year will hang out in my stash until next year. 

This Meowy Christmas Card was made using the From The Cat stamp set by Graciellie Designs available at Unity Stamps. I colored the cat to look like Chester, we rescued him in October. He is such a handful!  So sweet when he is sleeping, but a crazy cat when he is awake. The patterned papers are from the Let It Snow paper pad by Doodlebug Designs (2021). Three layered snowflakes were added for detail and that's it. So glad you stopped by and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!🎅

Challenges entered:


Chester

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous an absolutely adorable beautifully coloured image,love the pic of Chester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, and really looks like Chester. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such a cutie! Meowy christmas to you too! And thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊