Sunday, December 18, 2022

Christmas Card with Santa

Hello! At the beginning of this year I planned on making two handmade Christmas Cards each month. Well, that didn't happen. I didn't even make one Christmas Card a month. Needless to say... not everyone on my card list is getting a handmade card this year. Thankfully, I purchased the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin kit in October and this Christmas Card with Santa is a modified design from the kit. I added the strip of gingham paper and used a piece of retired Baked Brown Sugar cardstock behind the die cut background. Everything else is from the kit. As always, I adhered everything flat for easy shipping and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!🎅

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous fun Father Christmas and sentiment teamed with a beautiful paper and diecut Kraft background

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊