Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Birthday Card with Horse

Good day! It's been awhile since I've posted one of my handmade cards. Life is just busy right now. Our 12 year old senior cat that we rescued last year got Pancreatitis, so I have been busy making sure he is eating and gets his medication. Through his diagnosis process we found he has a tumor next to his heart in one of his lungs. This news has me really upset! He has my heart and I want him with me as long as possible. So, if you believe in prayer, please say a healing prayer for Tommy.

This Birthday Card with Horse was made for a co-worker who had a birthday last week. She loves horses and I love cats, so I used the Hanna The Horse stamp set by Technique Tuesday to make this card. I'm entering this card into the Critter Crazy Challenge (Anything Goes Featuring a Critter). Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Tommy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have Tommy for a long time yet Andrea,a beautiful card combining your and your friends favourite animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊