Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Sunflower Thanks Card

Hello! To celebrate the end to the month of August, I made this Sunflower Thanks Card. There are lots of wild sunflowers growing alongside the roads where I live. I love seeing them and they are a wonderful food source for the wild birds. It's nice when nature is beautiful and beneficial.🌻

The Sunflower image is by Newton's Nook and it was colored with Copic markers. Once it was colored it was die cut with the coordinating die. The word thanks was die cut using a die by Momenta. All patterned papers were scraps around my desk. Everything was adhered flat and a few iridescent blue sequins added for some sparkle. I'm entering my Sunflower Thanks Card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says. So glad you stopped by! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the beautifully coloured gorgeous sunflower image, your papers and layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊