Thursday, August 25, 2022

Cottage Rose Card

Good day! I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Today I'm sharing this Cottage Rose Card that I made for a family friend. I was inspired by a card I found online by Stamping With Kristi. All supplies on this card are by Stampin' Up!. Almost everything is current except for the sentiment from the retired Thoughtful Branches stamp set. Colors include: Petal Pink, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green and a touch of Mango Melody in the center of the flower. The paper is from the Abigail Rose dsp and the flower stamp is from the Cottage Rose stamp set. The Cottage Flower dies were used and everything was adhered flat. That's it! I'm entering this card into the All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks. Thanks again for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful rose image and papers,the neutral colour tones are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊