Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Dragonfly Thank You Card

Good day! It's a nice sunny day here in Oklahoma. As I sit by my front window I can watch the dragonflies land on my bushes and wait for their prey. I have several different types of dragonflies, some large and some smaller. So, I decided to get out the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and make a Thank You Card. This stamp set has been in my stash at least two years and hasn't seen the stamping action it deserves. Everything used on this card is by Stampin' Up!. The patterned paper is from the retired Dandy Garden dsp and the splatter stamp is from the retired Timeless Textures stamp set. Current supplies include the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and ink colors in Pool Party and markers in So Saffron and Mango Melody. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. Wish we had dragonflies in our garden,we only have lots of butterflies and moths,a beautifully coloured stamped image teamed with gorgeous garden papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Andrea - I always had so much fun coloring the wings on this pretty set! Great papers, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, love that background paper, perfect for your dragonfly. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at the The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊