Saturday, March 19, 2022

Make Me Smile Card

Hello! I have a quick post to share this Make Me Smile Card that I made inspired by the upcoming arrival of Spring. It makes me happy when the butterflies and flowers return. The dull winter landscape can definitely use some color about now. To make this card I used the Newton's Flower Garden stamp set and colored the images with Copic markers. The oval dies are from Avery Elle and the Patterned paper is from the Sun & Fun paper pad by Pebbles (2019). Everything was adhered flat and that's it. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!🦋

Challenges entered:

8 comments:

  1. A pretty floral paper for your background and sweet little kitty image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile too,an adorable image teamed with beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and pretty cat card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ♥️m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute and colourful card, many thanks for joining in our Feminine theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Andrea! Super cute kitty card! I love spring as well - I'm looking forward to it so much! Today has spring-like temps so I'll be heading out for a walk later. I hope you're having great weather today too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so full of spring cuteness! Love the kitten with the soft coloring, and the floral paper works wonderfully! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable Andrea! Such pretty paper and a super cute image too!

    Thank you for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Spring is in the Air challenge- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this cute spring scene! So fun and cheerful! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊