Monday, March 21, 2022

Butterfly Card with Foil

Good day! We are getting some rain today, so I've postponed my Monday errands. Instead, I'm sharing this Butterfly Card with Foil that I finally finished. The butterfly design is a toner card front from Unity Stamps and I used distress inks to color, then wiped it well with a paper towel before foiling. To finish the card I added a purple embossed strip and one day at a time sentiment and that's it. I'm entering this card into the Beyond The Blue, Foiled Again! challenge. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!🦋

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! I also just ordered some toner card fronts and are loving them! Thanks for sharing with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊