Wednesday, February 23, 2022

You are Loved Card

Hello! It's cold today here in Oklahoma, so I plan to stay indoors most of the day. I will go out to feed the birds, but it will be a very quick trip outside. My hubby says the birds will be fine, but I feel bad for them especially when I have food to feed them. What can I say... I don't want them to go hungry. 

This You are Loved Card features an Altenew word die accented with a white butterfly stamped using the Monarchs stamp set by Newton's Nook. The floral paper is from the Girl Squad paper pad by Pebbles and the heart paper was a scrap I found on my desk. I love it when you find things that match already waiting to be used. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. I'm entering the You are Loved Card into the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!💗

1 comment:

  1. The sentiment is a beautiful focal point Andrea and looks gorgeous against your papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊