Friday, February 4, 2022

From My Heart Card

Good day! We have snow on the ground here in Oklahoma and I always enjoy it's fleeting existence. It doesn't usually last more than a couple of days and that's a good thing for my aching joints. I venture outside to feed the birds and then quickly get back inside. Snow days are great crafting and napping days!  

To make this From My Heart Card I start with the color challenge at Color Throwdown to use Pink, Red, Cranberry and Kraft. These colors naturally lend themselves to a love or Valentine's Day card. The sentiment stamp is from Whimsies & Wishes and the little dog image is from the Love is in the Air stamp set by Reverse Confetti. The heart Kraft paper is from a paper pad I've had since 2012 called With Love by American Crafts and the other papers were from my scrap bin. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. I'm also entering this card into the With Love challenge at Simon Says and the All About Occasions challenge at Watercooler Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable,a beautiful stamped image and papers,love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Andrea!! This little pup is just adorable holding tight to his heart!! Great use of DP to create this lovely design!!Thanks so much for joining us at this Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊