Tuesday, February 22, 2022

In My Heart Card - TMS #645

Good day crafty friends! We are back this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches with another new sketch and this one is by me. I do hope you will give it a try and join us this week. It's perfect for using scraps! You can find the design team inspiration and challenge details HERE. Just remember to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. 

This In My Heart Card was made for my oldest Aunt who has taken care of my grandmother for the last several years. My grandmother had dementia and passed away last week. Although we truly lost her  a couple of years ago. Her passing will be a big change in my Aunt's life. The colors for the card were inspired by all the pretty pink flowers at my grandmother's funeral service. The damask paper is by Bo Bunny and the pink polka dot was a scrap on my desk. A floral image called Wonder Clusters by Altenew was added to the corner of the focal area. The sentiment is a very retired stamp from Stampin' Up! and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

On another sad note... the Watercooler Wednesday challenge is closing. I'm entering this card into their final anything goes challenge.😥

Sketch #645:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fresh colours and a wonderful sentiment,a gorgeous card Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us for our final challenge at Watercooler Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and sending my sympathy to you, I know your aunt will think it is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. And hugs to your aunt, I'm sure her life will be so much different.

    Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the softness, it reminds me of a flour sack quilt. Lovely job.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sentiment on this pretty card, Andrea! It is perfect for your Aunt right now. So sorry for your loss.
    Bug Hug, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊