Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thank You Card with Tree

Well... after all those presents are unwrapped, sending a thank you card is always a good idea. So, I made this card for my parents using some of my older stash. At the rate I buy patterned paper I will never use it all and I know several of my stamps sets haven't been used enough. It felt good to use these neglected supplies. Most everything is retired by Stampin' Up! except for the Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink by Ranger. It's nothing fancy, just a simple Thank You Card with Tree. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!🌲

This card is entered into the anything goes challenge at Krafty Chicks.

2 comments:

  1. I agree a thank you card is always a great way of acknowledging a gift,this is a beauty with gorgeous warm coloured papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice, I like the paper you used and the embossing folder as well. A tree is always a great stamp for a card. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊