Friday, December 24, 2021

Song of Snowflakes Card

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Eve. Today I'm sharing this Song of Snowflakes Card that I made for a friend. I really love this card! Initially, I had a hard time deciding on the patterned papers, but I'm happy with my blue choice. The papers are from the My Favorite Winter paper pad by Echo Park (2019). The stamp set used if by Newton's Nook and it's called Winter Birds. Copic markers were used to color the images and then the coordinating dies to cut them out. Back in 2018 I made a similar card and I almost made an exact duplicate, but I'm glad I changed things up. To finish off this card three punched snowflakes were added and everything was adhered flat. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!❄🐦❄

Challenges entered:

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours Andrea,love the icy colours in your papers and those fabulous birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little birds are so sweet. What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Andrea. Love your design and colouring. Thanks for joining us at WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful design and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea your cardinal and robin are colored perfectly. Love the design of your blue card also. Well Done. Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊