Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Peace on Earth Card - TMS Anything Goes

Hello! Are all your Christmas cards mailed? I have to admit that I made cards until the day I went to the post office. This Peace on Earth Card was my final card I made and it was mailed to my parents. I'm sharing it today featured in our annual Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Originally I wanted to make something other than a card, but time just didn't allow. I do hope you have time to share your latest project with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. It's the one time of year our challenge isn't sketch specific. You can find the challenge details and design team inspiration HERE. Thanks for stopping by and supporting my creativity!

The stamp set used on this card is called A Time of Peace from Unity Stamps.

6 comments:

  1. An adorable beautifully coloured image with a gorgeous background

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful and sweet this is and what great coloring you have done! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and NO unfortunately I didn’t get my cards in the mail. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Christmas card. Reminds me of Precious Moments. Cheers to 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Andrea! That's a lovely stamp. Your coloring is always so nice. What a wonderful card for your parents.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊