Thursday, November 4, 2021

Christmas Frog Card

Hello crafty friends! If you're thinking that you've seen a card made with this image lately, then you are right I posted it (HERE) a couple of days ago. Since I had the Cuddlebug Frog stamp out I just had to make another Christmas Frog Card. The design for this card was cased from a card by Karen Maldonado. I love how she used a holly stamp at the top of the focal panel and her card is probably the reason I bought the stamp set. My holly stamp isn't as pretty but it's what I had, it's from the Happy Holly-Days stamp set by Stampin' Up!. The images were stamped with Memento black ink and colored with Copic markers. A die set by Newton's Nook called Frames & Flags was used to create the layers and that's it. Thanks for stopping by!🎄


Challenges entered:  

6 comments:

  1. Cute festive frog, beautiful colouring and design, love the holly border. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little frog is the most adorable little frog I've ever seen! Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really just want to hold that sweet little frog!! Very cute card Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable festive frog. Now that’s the holiday spirit! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Christmas frog Andrea. Lovely colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊