Saturday, November 27, 2021

Holiday Dearies Card

Hello! I hope you're having a great day. Today I'm sharing this Holiday Dearies Card I made using a stamp set from Unity Stamps. The deer were colored with Copic markers in varying brown tones. For this card I didn't want to use the traditional red and green, so I picked a blue patterned paper from the Snow Much Fun paper pad by Carta Bella (2019). The layout is very simple and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. That's it! Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges entered:

2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest deer I've seen in ages,love the rustic feel,great papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the non-traditional colored paper too! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊