Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Thankful Card - TMS #628


Thanks for stopping by my little blog today! We are starting another new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and this one is by Debbie Foster. The sketch is perfect for a winter scene, but I decided to make this Thankful Card. I send cards to family for Thanksgiving, but I never have as many as I need. Do you send Thanksgiving cards?

We would love for you to join us this week! For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Just remember to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card,gorgeous autumnal papers and an absolutely adorable image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!! I love your image and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and great job coloring your image. Back ground papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! And you reminded me of dies that I have and haven't used in forever. Head slap! Why didn't I think of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to hug that sweet bunny Andrea!!! I love this adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combination of your background paper and how you accented the soft green in the bunny's scarf, die cut sentiment and the mat.
    Adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊