Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Candy Corn Card

Good day! I have a quick post to share this Candy Corn Card I made using a stamp set by Newton's Nook. The design is based off a card from the Newton's Nook stamp launch back in 2018. I've made several cards with this Candy Corn stamp set through the years, but I've always wanted to try stamping the candy around the sentiment like the example. It may have taken me several years to get around to it, but I finally made my version. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered: Crafting Happiness (Halloween Colors) and Double Trouble (Halloween Cuteness), Thing 1: Trouble Maker. 

7 comments:

  1. A " sweet "card,love the candy so images and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and sweet, adorable and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Would love you to share this with our partner for this challenge at Cupcake Inspirations "Halloween Fun" and you can join them at: http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2021/10/cupcake-inspirations-challenge-530.html

      Delete
  3. Andrea, love that you followed thru on your idea to stamp the candy corn around the sentiment! It's very effective... and I agree, it's DEFINITELY a vegetable :-D Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble for our Halloween challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and that sentiment is hilarious! Candy corn is the classic cute Halloween item. So glad you shared this sweetness with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew there was a good reason to eat candy corn - I love my veggies! Very cute card, Andrea. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #95.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊