Thursday, October 28, 2021

Snowman Card with Pink

Good day! After the hot summer here in Oklahoma I'm definitely ready for snow. We don't get a lot of snow, usually enough to cover the ground and make driving difficult, but I love watching it fall.

 For this Snowman Card with Pink I used the Feeling Frosty stamp and die sets by Sunny Studio Stamps. The background trees were stenciled with the Sunny Studio Forest Trees stencil using tumbled glass distress ink. While making this card I made several little "oops", so I used the saying by Bob Ross "We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents." To cover my happy little accident I added snowflakes to the four corners of the card. I had made a small rip in one corner of the pink frame and it was driving me crazy, but now you would never know it's there. Everything was adhered flat and that's it. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!⛄

Challenges entered:

2 comments:

  1. Your snow couple are adorable Andrea,the sentiment complementing them perfectly,a great background and fantastic pink frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Happy your were able to cover up the whoopsies. (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊